What Happens if you Eat Oatmeal Everyday?
Craig Emerson | Straw Propeller
Breakfast is the most important daily meal, so it should be a healthy one, that will energize your body and prepare it for the days to come.
Oatmeal is one of the best choices you can make in your daily routine, as they are high in water-soluble fiber and high complex carbohydrate content that regulates blood glucose levels and slow digestion.
This diverse grain can be cooked in various ways like added to crisps and desserts, smoothies, and in protein and breakfast bars.
The regular consumption of oats has shown to lead to weight loss, due to the high fiber content, which also provides a feeling of satiety. Oats will prevent sugar cravings and blood sugar spikes too.
These are the most important health benefits offered by oats:
- Regulates blood sugar
- Lower type 2 diabetes risk
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower risk of cardiovascular disease
- Better immune response
- Lower risk of heart failure
- Protection against childhood asthma
- Protection against breast cancer
- Prolonged life expectancy
- Alternative for celiac disease patients or gluten-intolerant individuals
Ready to make your life change?